Halcor – Oinofyta plants - Greece
A core competitive advantage that has allowed Halcor to maintain its market-leading position for decades is its technologically advanced production base consisting of two state-of-the-art production units.
Technologies applied at these plants facilitate the production of exceptional quality products with technical characteristics and unique properties that meet the high standards required by our customers.
Halcor recycling plant-foundry (Oinofyta, Greece)
Halcor’s recycling plant-foundry manufactures billets and copper slabs, brass and other alloys.
- lines for continuous melting and vertical casting of copper billets
- lines for melting and semi-continuous casting of copper billets
- lines for melting and continuous horizontal casting of brass billets
- lines for melting and semi-continuous casting of brass billets/slabs
- lines for melting and semi-continuous casting of special alloys billets/slabs.
- lines for melting, continuous casting and rolling for production of copper 8mm wire
The recycling plant-foundry is certified according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 50001:2018.
Halcor copper tubes plant (Oinofyta, Greece)
Halcor's Oinofyta-based copper tubes plant processes primary copper billets and manufactures copper tubes for various applications:
- LWC copper tubes
- Inner grooved copper tubes
- Insulated copper tubes
- Coated copper tubes
- Copper tubes in straight lengths and hard, semi-hard or soft coils
- Copper tubes for industrial applications.
The copper tubes plant is certified according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 50001:2018.
Our copper tubes are mainly used in water supply, heating, and natural gas networks, refrigeration and air conditioning and various industrial applications. As one of the few European producers with this capability, at this plant, Halcor’s production technology for inner grooved copper tubes enables the manufacture of advanced inner-groove designs for a complete range of sizes, from 16mm outside diameter down to the new generation microgroove™ tubes with an outside diameter of 5mm or less.
For more information, please visit: http://www.halcor.com