The Company’s Board of Directors is responsible for the long-term strategy and operational goals of the Company and generally for the control and decision-making within the framework of the provisions of Codified Law L.4548/2018 and the Articles of Association, and for compliance with corporate governance principles.
The Board of Directors convenes at the necessary intervals so as to perform its duties effectively.
The role and responsibilities of the Board of Directors are summed up as follows:
- Supervision and monitoring of Company operations as well as control of attainment of business goals and long-term plans;
- Formulation and specification of Company core values and objectives;
- Securing the alignment of the adopted strategy with Company goals.
- The Board of Directors ensures that there are no situations of conflict of interests and examines any incidents or cases of deviation from the confidential information policy;
- Ensuring the reliability and approval of the Company’s Financial Statements prior to their final approval by the Ordinary General Meeting;
- Securing the execution of its business activity on a daily basis through a special authorization system, while other affairs falling under its scope of responsibility are implemented under special decisions.
- The secretary of the Board of Directors is appointed for each Board of Directors and his main responsibilities are to support the Chairman and the operation of the Board in general.