‘’Occupational health and safety is at the core of our operations’’
Ensuring a safe working environment for employees, contractors and visitors is a top priority for ElvalHalcor.
Our Company fully complies with the legislation regarding working conditions and occupational health and safety, and continues to introduce preventive actions and measures to avoid incidents at work.
Our investment in occupational health and safety is increasing, as required by the production process, thus working conditions are improving. Key points of our Health and Safety Policy and approach to Occupational Health and Safety include:
- effective implementation of a certified Occupational Health and Safety Management System (in line with the OHSAS 18001 international standard);
- continuous investment in infrastructure projects to increase safety at work (zero access);
- safe conduct audits to establish a “Climate of safety”;
- implementation of health and safety programs;
- targeted training of employees, to foster a culture of safety;
We implement an extensive and targeted training program for our staff to raise awareness and accountability with regards to safety. We also issue safe work guidelines and an occupational health and safety manual. Each individual employee and contractor is personally responsible for supporting our ultimate goal of Zero Accidents.
Read here our Health and Safety Policy.