Fitco – Oinofyta plant, Greece
This production unit, located at Oinofyta, Greece, occupies a 58,000 m2 site and processes copper alloy semi-finished products for industrial and architectural applications. Fitco’s brass bars and tubes extrusion plant has an annual capacity of 40,000 tons.
Continuous investment in research and knowledge enables Fitco to create innovative products which support its aim to become a market leader.
The facility’s high-performance equipment can produce:
- Solid and hollow brass rods (round - hexagon - square)
- Solid and hollow brass profiles
- UR 30® copper alloy wire and mesh
- Brass bars
- Copper alloy wires
- Copper alloy mesh
- Seamless brass tubes of different cross-sections
- Welded brass tubes with a circular cross-section (welding with high frequency current).
Fitco's brass bars and tubes extrusion plant is certified according to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007, while Fitco is pursuing certification as per ISO 50001:2011.
For more information, please visit: http://www.fitco.gr